Dr. Collins, vice chairman for the Houston Methodist Center for Performing Arts Medicine (CPAM), gives a lecture – “Artists as Athletes” – for the University of Houston Honors course hosted by Houston Methodist and the Center for Performing Arts Medicine.
Artists as Athletes
- Too Young Pitching Age Linked To Humeral Retrotorsion
- Common anti-depressant may be first-ever treatment for osteoarthritis
- Dr. Collins Receives 2021 Castle Connolly Honor
- Asymptomatic children had an 18.9% prevalence of benign bone tumors
- Rapamycin May Exacerbate Age-related Arthritis Despite Life-extending Benefits