Dr. Evan D. Collins is featured in the annual report of the Methodist Bone & Joint Center of orthopedic excellence. The report spotlights Dr. Collins work in repetitive stress injuries and conditions affecting performing artists and research endeavors that will impact training and treatment for young performing artists and the broader population.
Contributed to Hand & Upper Extremity Year in Review – Annual Reports, 2012 and 2013
- Too Young Pitching Age Linked To Humeral Retrotorsion
- Common anti-depressant may be first-ever treatment for osteoarthritis
- Dr. Collins Receives 2021 Castle Connolly Honor
- Asymptomatic children had an 18.9% prevalence of benign bone tumors
- Rapamycin May Exacerbate Age-related Arthritis Despite Life-extending Benefits