Dr. Collins is part of the Houston Methodist Hospital healthcare team helping to keep athletes healthy and on the field. He and his colleagues are proud of the Houston Astros’ 2017 World Series Win!
Dr. Collins celebrating Astros’ 2017 World Series Win
- Too Young Pitching Age Linked To Humeral Retrotorsion
- Common anti-depressant may be first-ever treatment for osteoarthritis
- Dr. Collins Receives 2021 Castle Connolly Honor
- Asymptomatic children had an 18.9% prevalence of benign bone tumors
- Rapamycin May Exacerbate Age-related Arthritis Despite Life-extending Benefits