The nation’s esteemed Castle Connolly organization has once again recognized Dr. Collins as one of the top performing hand surgeons in Texas. The group, which recently announced its 2020 recipients, is one of the oldest and most respected organizations to evaluate the top performing physicians across the United States. Physicians are nominated by their peers and undergo a rigorous review process. Dr. Collins sits among the top one percent of the nation’s physicians and top 10 percent regionally.
Dr. Collins is Recognized Among Top One Percent in Hand Surgery
- Too Young Pitching Age Linked To Humeral Retrotorsion
- Common anti-depressant may be first-ever treatment for osteoarthritis
- Dr. Collins Receives 2021 Castle Connolly Honor
- Asymptomatic children had an 18.9% prevalence of benign bone tumors
- Rapamycin May Exacerbate Age-related Arthritis Despite Life-extending Benefits