Dr. Collins was gratified to receive an autographed photo from a former patient, himself a physician, who was back at work in the space program.
Former patient is back in space thanks to Dr. Collins
- Too Young Pitching Age Linked To Humeral Retrotorsion
- Common anti-depressant may be first-ever treatment for osteoarthritis
- Dr. Collins Receives 2021 Castle Connolly Honor
- Asymptomatic children had an 18.9% prevalence of benign bone tumors
- Rapamycin May Exacerbate Age-related Arthritis Despite Life-extending Benefits