Dr. Collins participated recently in The Methodist Experience Conference themed, “The Art of Patient Care.” As vice chairman of the Center for Performing Arts Medicine, he talked about the innovative work the center is doing with performing artists – the unique athlete.
The Art of Patient Care
- Too Young Pitching Age Linked To Humeral Retrotorsion
- Common anti-depressant may be first-ever treatment for osteoarthritis
- Dr. Collins Receives 2021 Castle Connolly Honor
- Asymptomatic children had an 18.9% prevalence of benign bone tumors
- Rapamycin May Exacerbate Age-related Arthritis Despite Life-extending Benefits