Dr. Collins was invited to present his latest research at the recent ACRM (American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine) Conference in Dallas, Texas. His research focuses on the hand, wrist and elbow conditions affecting professional musicians – a unique type of athlete.
Dr. Collins Presents at the American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Too Young Pitching Age Linked To Humeral Retrotorsion
- Common anti-depressant may be first-ever treatment for osteoarthritis
- Dr. Collins Receives 2021 Castle Connolly Honor
- Asymptomatic children had an 18.9% prevalence of benign bone tumors
- Rapamycin May Exacerbate Age-related Arthritis Despite Life-extending Benefits